It’s all in the name...HEART & HYDRATION™ Super Drink was created so you can take your hydration to the next level in a delicious way! Truvy’s H&H™ Super Drink is sugar free, making it an excellent alternative to today’s sugared beverages and is a great fit for any active lifestyle.
As if Heart & Hydration™ couldn’t get any better we found a way to make it happen. It’s everything you’ve always loved with an added source of all natural caffeine to not only mix up your regular water, but to energize you as well. Now available in a delicious pomegranate hibiscus flavor, cucumber mint flavor and yuzu lemon and lime! An active lifestyle requires a healthy drink that not only hydrates your body, but also helps you maintain a healthy heart.*
Our H&H™ Plus Super Drink is jam packed with super ingredients like CoQ10, D-Ribose, Di-Calcium Malate, Di-Potassium Phosphate & Potassium Citrate, Elderberry and Ginseng
Proper hydration, combined with electrolyte replenishment, is super important. HEART & HYDRATION™ Plus helps with two vitally important needs of the body:
1. Support Cardiovascular Function*: Our drink supplies ingredients vital to support heart health.*
2. Proper Hydration and replenishment of electrolytes on a cellular level: Simply put, dehydration can destroy proper cell functions and affects virtually every major organ and system. Electrolytes are charged particles found in body fluids that help transmit electrical impulses for the proper functioning of organs. Heart & Hydration™ Plus rehydrates and replenishes electrolytes in a healthy way without the sugar and gives you a boost of energy from natural caffeine.
Available now in delicious energizing flavors including Pomegranate Hibiscus, Cucumber Mint, and Yuzu Lemon and Lime!
• Hydration on a cellular level
• Supports heart health*
• Delicious taste with zero sugar
• Convenient on-the-go formula
• Natural caffeine for lasting energy
What exactly are these super ingredients and what do they do?
- CoQ10: is an enzyme found in all cells throughout the body and is essential for the conversion of glucose into
- D-Ribose: is the basic building block of our DNA molecules. Evidence suggests that a diet rich in D-Ribose supports endurance*.
- Di-Calcium Malate: is a combination of the two natural ingredients Malic Acid and Calcium. When they are paired together, it supports bone health*.
- Di-Potassium Phosphate & Potassium Citrate: Besides serving as excellent sources for electrolyte replacement, these compounds support the body’s energy metabolism.*
- Elderberry: This plant is used for its antioxidants. Elderberries contain organic pigments, tannin, amino acids, carotenoids, flavonoids, rutin, and vitamins A and B and C.
- Ginseng: Ginseng is widely known for its cognitive properties.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.